Metals, minerals and advanced materials are vital for the EU economy and are the key enablers for the clean energy transition and future mobility. The sustainable management of natural resources and the shift to a green economy are essential in achieving a resource-efficient and competitive economy in Europe.
The RM SUMMIT 2020 will envision the future of the raw materials industry in line with the priorities of the EU Green Deal. The three-day event will address digitalisation and innovation in areas including the transition to green energy supply as well as the rising demand for raw materials and advanced materials for e-mobility.
The topics include:
- Raw materials, clean energy transition and climate neutrality
- Transition to circular societies
- Sustainability standards for the raw material sector
- Digitalisation and data-driven innovation
- Disruptive materials innovations
- EU citizen engagement for the new generation of consumers
- Future of education
Find out more at: https://eitrawmaterials.eu/raw-materials-summit/.